The vestry will be meeting this Monday January 8th, 2018. Vestry meetings are open to all in the parish. The agenda for the next meeting is as follows:
6:30 PM - Start TimeOpening prayer and reflection
Hearing from the Parish
- Courtyard Update
- Report from Security Task Force
- Initial review of vestry dashboard
- Review of topics / messages for budget hearing
- Scheduling of special vestry meeting in Jan for budget review and February for the Retreat.
- Appointment of vestry commission / committee liaisons
- Communicating February meeting dates and commission minutes.
- Election of officers - Senior Warden, Junior Warden, Secretary, Treasurer
- Vestry meeting procedural points:
- Greater use of the Culture of Courtesy Covenant, so that everyone gets a say in every matter.
- Time boxing topic discussions, knowing that we can extend the time at the end of a time block.
- Using the Strategic Filter (and values and strategies) to support discussion and make decisions
- Continue work on transparency within the Vestry and with the congregation.
We hope to see you there if you have something to share or there is a topic of interest.